You have a legal duty of care to protect the health and safety of your employees and others affected by your activities. TWI, with its experience and expertise, can help you meet these requirements.
TWI provides global health and safety training, consultancy and auditing services, compliant with internationally recognised certification schemes such as NEBOSH, IOSH, MEDIC and more.
Our portfolio of courses and certification schemes are regularly reviewed and new products and services are introduced across different regions to match the evolving demands of industry.
Our consultancy services include, but are not limited to:
- Asbestos condition surveys
- Accident and incident recording, reporting and investigation
- Fire risk assessment
- Generic risk assessment
- Health and safety compliance audit
- Development of site safety plan
- Development of Emergency Procedures
- Policy and procedure creation and compliance audit
- Support in achieving ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
- HAZOP studies
Please contact us to find out exactly which services are on offer in your region.
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
- NCFE IOSH Level 3 Certificate in Safety and Health for Business
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely – Refresher
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely eLearning
- FAI Emergency First Aid
- FAI Advanced First Aid
Bespoke courses, suited to your particular field, or designed to address a particular problem, are also available. These are tailored to a client's specific needs. Please get in touch and we would be happy to discuss your requirements.